Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Too young to be sane, too old to be inane

My name is not Atlas, though I have a world on my shoulders.
Like to call my self Red, worry its my blood that smoulders

Enchanted is my heart for it falls apart and is back whole,
deviant is my soul, regaining that which tides of fate stole.

I hear these chords, struck on harps made in a world beyond,
thay fill my mind with promises and with miracles again I bond.

I walk on the rope and cross a strait while the wind roars,
only to falter midway, seeing the brawl on the rocky shores.

The smells are all different now, I see a fire around me,
eyes burn in that color, of insanity speaks the gramyree.

I hang midway, lost enchanted with the premise of the demise
of doom withheld, heretofore of jade and shade I surmise.

Last on the walk, I come across remananents of my own hex,
frightening, inspiring, astonishing, intensifying my vex.

I wonder, if its a blessing or in disguise a wretched bane?
Why am I too young to be sane, too old to be inane?

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Sen~ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:44 PM  
Blogger ~Sen~ said...

For the roaring waves would always swell up, high and mighty

And fall down shattered on these rocks

That won't step back from the territory they refuse to give up.


And this fire, it will always burn the stillness

Unless the wind decides to fight back with its fury,

Propelling the clouds, screaming with thunder as it drowns to death these flames of destruction.

So move on, fellow traveller

Unflinched, unstoppable on this path right ahead.

Be the glistening rock, that stands without tremble against the smash of the tides.

Be the fleeting wind, that can tear apart
The uninvited posse of thunderous clouds or the threat of a raging fire

'Cause what you need is not the premise of a demise,

But the demise of this premise of stopping midway.


;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger shanky said...

dude......total bouncer....whatz da inspiration???? enlighten me for justice to the intellectually underpriveleged.

10:24 PM  
Blogger shanky said...

aaaaahh....now it sorts itself out...the gettin laid thingz niccce....sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!
and yeah....techritiz totally on the cards after the booze incentive thing!!!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger ~Sen~ said...

blogrolled ya, heavy man !!

5:01 AM  
Blogger soham said...

feeling too insignificant to comment on such work.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker